Refer a Client

Thank you for considering Hmong Home Health Care as the provider for your client. We are a PCA and 245D licensed agency and we can assure that your client/referral will be given the appropriate care and attention. We are currently accepting clients needing the following home care services:

  • Personal Care Assistance (PCA)
  • Homemaking (HMK)
  • 245D – Companion Services
  • 245D – In-Home Respite Care
  • 245D – Independent Living
  • 245D – Supported Living
  • 245D – Personal Support
  • In-home Family Support

Please use our referral form below to submit a referral to our agency. Call Alee Chang at 651-262-5503. You may also call our main line at 651-488-1680.

Client Referral Form

  • Please practice good HIPAA compliance. Call us directly at 651-262-5513 to disclose any protected health information.