Care should not just be limited to daytime hours when the sun is up. We have caretakers available during the evening hours who stay awake to provide care after sundown. Night supervision is limited to those who require 24/7 supervision due to trauma, severe injury, disability or illness.
Our services for night supervision and care include:
- Carrying out a person’s positing support programming and and transition plans
- Assisting with activities of daily living
- Assisting with instrumental activities of daily living
- Reinforcing skill development supports, for example: individualized home supports)
There are some limitations when it comes to night supervision. These include:
- No one person can receive night supervision services for more than 12 hours in a 24 hour period
- A person cannot receive night supervision services if the services duplicate another state plan or waiver services they are already receiving.
- If a person living in their family home is younger than 18:
- Parents or caregivers cannot provide the night supervision services.
- Services cannot replace the parental responsibility or support normally provided by the child’s parents or caregivers.
If your loved one is in need of night supervision services, please contact us. We’ll be happy to assist you.